banner image

18+ Photos that explain why drinking is almost always a bad idea

20+ Photos that explain why drinking is almost always a bad idea





According to some research, people tend to fall into 4 different categories when they drink:
  • The Hemingway, which generally has the same personality whether sober or drunk;
  • Mary Poppins, who goes from being sweet and loving to being mellow;
  • The crazy professor, who happens to be a quiet person to be a completely uninhibited being, lover of capturing all the attention in him;
  • Mr. Hyde, who suddenly becomes hostile and irresponsible.
At  Viral Hub, we have prepared a collection of photographs of some people quite past drinks. Look carefully at each one and try to identify what type of drunk each person is, according to the classification given above. Make sure you stay tuned until the end, there is a bonus made especially for you!

1. "Official campaign to find and capture a girl using McDonald's bag as last night's shoes"



2. Perhaps the next day the phrase may start with "I will never take it again, I promise"

3. "After many drinks of the night, I find it ..."



4. "My girlfriend caught wine and adopted a cat, it looks great"

 5. "I slept this boy in a supermarket"

 6. "My friend was drunk last night."



7. "In the night I came to my house very drunk and said, I prepared breakfast this morning and I found out ..."



 8."It seems that creation of art works very well with alcohol ... or at least they try"

 9. Now we have many questions ...

 10. "Today, my mother has got drunk for the first time in 10 years. This was the result:"

 11."My friends were targeted, then they decided to scan in 3D and then they were hidden"

12. "This woman was drunk and she dropped her phone." Instead, she picked her sandals and used her sandal phone. "

13. "My girlfriend got caught in the night and my dog started getting dark and surprised as I am"

14. "I had a party in my house last night, I still could not find the key to leaving my mother's shoes."

15. "I did not lose consciousness till night, I had to be afraid, and today I got up from it"

16. "After a night of many drinks, I got up and found out that I had taken the unnecessarily Uber service, for scrubbing this detailed map in my face, Uber, thanks."

17. "Last night, though my girlfriend was drunken, she did not intend to lose her earrings"

18. "What my roommate ordered pizza after too much wine"

19. "Last night I was drunk and I tried to prepare attitude, apparently it was a little difficult to open sauce for me"

20. There should be a world contest for the best drunken dance.

21. "Try to guess what wine was made with them ... it's hard to decide, okay?"

22. "A friend of my roommate came and got scared." When I entered, I expect him to "


23. "I got it one day, very long after a long time ..."

24. "I got out of my friend, passed and hug with a boy"

18+ Photos that explain why drinking is almost always a bad idea 18+ Photos that explain why drinking is almost always a bad idea Reviewed by jimmy on Thursday, June 20, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.