banner image

18 Memes that can make any girl laugh

If you thought that the term “meme” was a recently coined word, let us explain that the term began to be used in the year 1976, by Richard Dawkin. Memes are made for all people, including women. After all, as Cindy Lauper once said, girls just want to have fun!
In Viral Hub we have compiled a list of popular memes with which almost all girls will feel identified.

 That moment when the person you like accepts your friend request








 When they call you “pretty” all the time, but you’re still single 





 How is your love life going?

= When your boyfriend watches you play

When you overcome a small break and you have to erase all your dramatic messages


 When a Snapchat story lasts more than 60 seconds


Then I said, “I’ll be ready in 5 minutes.”


“Of course, you can have a boys’ night”.



 Photoshoot vs Back to me


 The dilemma of wearing broken jeans or not


 I can not help being so popular


eleven.

A girl’s mood can change in … only 0.0003 seconds


 When you are in the middle of a make-up tutorial and the wifi goes …


 “He saw me without my false eyelashes. I would say things are getting pretty serious “


 When someone asks me why I still do not have a partner: “I do not know, I thought it was great”.


When you see that the person you like is flirting with another girl.

Do you have some other fun memes to share with us? Please, do it in the comments section below!
18 Memes that can make any girl laugh 18 Memes that can make any girl laugh Reviewed by jimmy on Sunday, June 09, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.